Linked content

I am unhappy with bpost’s or another postal service provider’s service – where can I lodge a complaint?

First of all a complaint is lodged with the postal operator concerned.

If the result is unsatisfactory, the Office of the Ombudsman for the Postal Sector may be called upon by lodging a written complaint. You can do this:

  • Electronically: preferably by means of the form or by e-mail:
    Caution: do not forget to mention your name and address. We are not allowed to take up anonymous complaints.
  • By letter:
    Office of the Ombudsman for the Postal Sector
    Koning Albert II-laan 8, box 4
    1000 Brussels
    Caution: do not forget the stamp (the handling of the case itself is free of charge)

  • By fax:

  • In person: Koning Albert II-laan 8, 1st floor, 1000 Brussels
    Open to the public every working day from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. 

Anonymous complaints will not be handled.