Linked content

I do no longer wish to receive unaddressed publicity – how do I make this known?

This matter falls under the environmental legislation and is therefore handled regionally:



The Walloon Region has created stickers « stop pub ». They can be affixed to your letterbox and can be obtained free of charge at the regional authority ( and at certain communal administrations.


Brussels Capital Region

If you wish to obtain an anti-publicity sticker, you can contact the department “Info-Leefmilieu” of the Brussels Department for Environment at the number 02 / 775 75 75 or per e-mail via the website of the Leefmilieu Brussel. (


A sticker can be obtained at your local administration. For more information, see Ovam’s website